What is Unified Communications?
Unified Communications (UC) is the integration of enterprise communication services via a common platform that improves, enhances and facilitates better overall connectivity, information and end-to-end solutions. UC service enable users to manage their communications from one platform rather than separately.
What is the value of Unified Communications?
The value of UC is improved productivity through connectivity, real-time information, collaboration, flexibility and mobility. The need for UC is being driven by businesses who need more than just business phone service. While there is still the need for calling, UC offers a platform that integrates other communications along with voice.
What are some examples of Unified Communications?
Examples of UC include the ability to make and receive calls from your office phone number from either your computer or mobile device for a unified experience no matter what device you’re using. Non-voice examples include text or chat, cloud faxing and integrated messaging including voicemail-to-email.
WHAT ARE THE MOST POPULAR Benefits of UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONs?
Work anytime, anywhere. You are no longer tied to the office for voice calls or other UC platform functionality with our Mobile App and Web Portal. Support your field workforce with communication tools that increase productivity. Provide flexible options for onsite staff to work remotely from time-to-time.
Features that support Mobility:
Mobile App & Web Portal
- Make & receive calls from your business phone number using your mobile device or computer.
- Check Voicemail remotely with a press of a button. No more calling and entering a PIN.
- View Voicemail Transcription.
- View Call History including missed calls
- One-touch callback dialing from VM or Call History
- Your phone can ring multiple devices at the same time so you never miss an important call.
No need to buy and maintain separate phone systems. Connect multiple business locations under a single UC platform rather than having a separate phone system at each location. This streamlined configuration enables centralization and increased efficiency. Calls can easily be transferred between office locations.
Features that support Flexibility:
- Our unique platform means you have the flexibility to connect multiple locations under one system with having to manage or maintain onsite switching equipment.
- With our Web Portal, you can manage users and make the changes you need without having to hire an onsite phone technician.
Customized Call Flow and Routing
- Create customized call flow and routing features including an Auto Attendant, Ring Groups, Call Queues, and more.
Expand as you grow without adding expensive onsite equipment or incurring maintenance costs. There are no system capacity issues with our service.
Features that support Scalability:
Growth on Your Terms
- You can easily expand or contract as your business ebbs and flows by adding or removing seat subscriptions.
- You are not dependent on adding onsite switching equipment to support more users. Traditional phone systems must be upgraded in multiples of 4 so adding one more employee can be costly if you have reached your capacity. Host Service allows new services to be added increments of one.
Ability to connect and integrate with CRMs, Help Desk Applications, and ERP Systems. Gain access to a full sales and automation platform to improve your team’s productivity.
Features that support Connectivity:
- Connect your phone systems with more than 40 different business system options. Gain access to a full sales and automation platform for your team.
- Chat with your teammates and text clients from within the Level365 Web Portal from your business phone number. Maintain your professional identity as you communicate.
Web Portal & Mobile App
- Stay connected with our Web Portal and Mobile App that offer the ability to use your computer or mobile devices similar to how you would use your desk phone.
Simple and predictable monthly pricing. Low upfront costs that are typically 10-20% the cost of a traditional phone system since there is no onsite switching equipment to purchase. Lowered overall TCO and no maintenance costs.
Features that support Affordability:
- At Level365, we like simple, all-inclusive, and predictable pricing so you won't find hidden fees that most other providers charge. These fees can add 20-40% more to your monthly service.
Lower Capital Expenses
- Unlike onsite phone systems, there is no onsite switching equipment to buy, install, and maintain onsite. You can save thousands of dollars in upfront costs compared to traditional phone providers.
- Our service includes award-winning, U.S. based technical customer support before, during, and after the sale.