Business Development Position – Indianapolis
Is Business Development and Sales Your Craft?
Level365 is looking for an individual(s) that displays high-drive and determination with a sense of empathy for clients, partners and prospects. If you like big, established companies and enjoy the comfort that comes with working FOR them, please stop reading. We wish you the best of luck in your career and future endeavors.
We are focused on helping small to medium businesses migrate their voice and communications to the cloud. We run our own network and voice switch and provide services across the country in all 50 states, either through partners or direct to businesses. You can listen to one of our commercials here to see how we position ourselves.
Ok… you’re still here?
If you have the startup mentality and enjoy being involved and responsible for building and growing a company with the freedom of running your OWN business, we might be a fit.
We’ve found a few things which make our sales team successful and has allowed us to reach $2 million dollars in annual revenue in just over 3 years.
- Process. Following a set sales process from prospecting to closing. Being efficient and using all available tools to communicate and meet with prospects and clients.
- Determination. Being comfortable hearing no but determined enough to get to yes. Not afraid to go the extra mile.
- Passion. Enjoying what you do and having a passion for our industry. Looking forward and understanding where technology is going and how it can help solve many of the traditional problems businesses face.
You don’t need to be an expert in our field, we can teach you that, but having a knack for understanding the SMB sales cycle will most certainly help. We can’t teach you Business Development.
So if I met you, you would tell me…
A state of flux doesn’t scare you. You thrive on organized chaos. If a tool doesn’t exist, you will figure out how to accomplish the task or create the tool. You are bored at The Acme Widget conglomerate and you want to get into the startup game and help create a great company. You want to learn a little of whats behind the E-Myth. Some things you should know about working at Level365.
- Meritocracy. Pretty simple. You get what you put in. Think a little more Topgrading and a little less this. Compensation and opportunity go hand in hand with your hard work.
- Big-Boy(or Girl) Pants. We are all adults and we treat each other accordingly. If you live on your cell phone or work better from Starbuck’s, thats up to you. We don’t put GPS trackers in your stuff. If you can can produce and still live The 4-Hour Workweek, great! Not sure? See point above called, “Meritocracy”.
- Data Driven Organization. You know that “gut-feeling” you have about which direction the company should go in? Thats actually too much hot sauce at the taco bar. We drive the direction of the company using data and analytics and we execute on our strategy developed from those metrics.
- Boss. Not Hog, but of your own business decisions. Remember this is Startup mentality. We meet during the week and discuss the set goals, you decide how to execute and achieve.
So if you think you like what you hear and maybe have what it takes to join our team here and the business development position seems like it was created for you, here are some more details:
Salary plus Commission. Hitting plan makes this an $80k annual position. Stretch goals and bonus, you are going to make $100k+. Benefits include, healthcare and mileage reimbursement. Smartphone and notebook (Apple Mac Preferred) provided. If you are interested, send me an email with a pitch of why I should meet with you. Please also include a link to your public LinkedIn profile.
I look forward to hearing from you.