The Web Phone Client from Level365 gives you the complete functionality of a desktop phone from your computer. This includes making and receiving calls, accessing voicemail, using Chat/SMS messaging, viewing call history, and more.
Use Your Computer as a Phone
Using your computer as a phone can be beneficial. The Web Phone Client allows you to make and receive calls using your business phone number from your computer.
Web Phone Client features:
- Make & Receive Calls from your work phone number
- Access Voicemail
- Save, Forward, or Delete Voicemails
- View Call History & Missed Calls
- View Contacts
- Change Voicemail Greeting
- Send & Receive SMS and Chat Messages
- View & Change Answering Rules
- Connectivity: Improve your team’s productivity with Level365’s Web Phone Client. Our cloud-hosted keeps you connected. Stay connected no matter where you are located.
- Mobility: You are no longer tied to the office. Access your voicemail, contacts, call history, and more while you are away from the office. Make and receive calls from your office phone number to keep your professional identity.
- Flexibility: You are in control with our service. You have the flexibility to stay connected even when away from the office by using your phone as a computer. Check voicemail, send Chat messages, view call history, make calls, and more.
These benefits allow you to stay connected even when you are in the field or working remotely or just away from your desk for the afternoon.
Ready to learn more? Attend an upcoming training webinar.
Get the most out of your Level365 service with tools that improve communications and collaboration. Join a 30-minute live Webinar on using the most popular advanced features of the Level365 Web Portal and Mobile App including our new Video Collaboration & Screen Sharing solution. Unable to join live? Watch an on-demand replay here.
For more information and updates in the future Follow Us on Social Media: @level365