We are excited to announce the release of our updated Level365 Mobile Connect App for Android, version 3.0. This update is now live and available in the Google Play Store.
What’s New In This Version:
- Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) - Include pictures, GIFs, emojis, audio files, and videos in SMS and Group Messaging.
- Group Messaging - Continually converse with a number of people in one conversation.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) - Log in using Office 365 and Google. SSO must be authorized by your company by contacting Level365 Support.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) - Add another level of security when logging in.
- Improved Voice SDK (Software Development Kit) - Improvements to voice communications within the app.
- Minor Bug Fixes - TCP and TLS improvements, SRV failover improvement, and several Samsung-specific fixes.
Current Mobile App Users:
Current Android users should soon see an update available in their app store (or automatically updated). Please note that Version 3.0 for iOS is already available.
New Mobile App Users:
If you haven't used our mobile application, please try it out by downloading from the links below:
You can also search “Level365 Mobile Connect” in your phone's app store. Use your Web App login and password to access the Mobile App.
Learn how to setup Level365 Mobile Connect with our installation and user guide.
Mobile App Features:
- Make & Receive Calls from your work phone number
- Access Voicemail
- Save, Forward, or Delete Voicemails
- View Call History & Missed Calls
- View Contacts
- Change Voicemail Greeting
- Send & Receive SMS and Chat Messages
- Include MMS (pictures, GIFs, Emoji's, audio, & video) in Messages
- View & Change Answering Rules
Need help getting started and detailed instructions for using our Mobile App? Watch the video below or view this helpful support article.
Getting Started with Level365 Mobile Connect:
Improve Collaboration With Other Level365 UC Features:
If you are new to Level365 or have not previously used our Mobile App or Web Portal, we want to invite you to join a 30-minute live Webinar where we provide information on using our most popular advanced features. Unable to join the live webinar? Watch an on-demand replay here.