We are excited to announce the release of our updated Level365 Mobile Connect App for iOS, version 3.0. This update is now live and available in the Apple App Store.
What’s New In This Version:
- Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) - Include pictures, GIFs, Emoji's, audio files, and videos in SMS and Group Messaging
- Group Messaging - Continually converse with a number of people in one conversation
- Single Sign-On (SSO) - Log in using Office 365 and Google
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) - Add another level of security when logging in
- Improved CallKit Integration
- Minor Bug Fixes
Current Mobile App Users:
Current iOS users should soon see an update available in their app store (or automatically updated). Please note that Version 3.0 for Android will be available in the near future.
New Mobile App Users:
If you haven't used our mobile application, please try it out by downloading from the links below:
You can also search “Level365 Mobile Connect” in your phone's app store. Use your Web App login and password to access the Mobile App. Learn how to setup Level365 Mobile Connect with our installation and user guide.
Mobile App Features:
- Make & Receive Calls from your work phone number
- Access Voicemail
- Save, Forward, or Delete Voicemails
- View Call History & Missed Calls
- View Contacts
- Change Voicemail Greeting
- Send & Receive SMS and Chat Messages
- Include MMS (pictures, GIFs, Emoji's, audio, & video) in Messages
- View & Change Answering Rules
Improve Collaboration With Other Level365 UC Features
If you are new to Level365 or have not previously used our Mobile App or Web Portal, we want to invite you to join a 30-minute live Webinar where we provide information on using our most popular advanced features. Unable to join the live webinar? Watch an on-demand replay here.